No Cook Strawberry Coconut Soup
Summer’s here and the heat is on – what better way to stay cool than with a bowl of light, tangy, and refreshing No Cook Strawberry Coconut Soup.
Full of sweet berries and juicy citrus, this vitamin C-packed dish is bursting with flavor and will wow your taste buds.
You can forget the hot oven – this cold soup can be made by throwing fresh ingredients into a blender, then pouring straight into a bowl. Enjoy as an invigorating appetizer, side dish, snack, or dessert.
- 1 pound of fresh strawberries (about 1 pint)
- ½ cup plain, fat-free Greek yogurt
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup of fresh-squeezed orange juice (juice from about half of a fresh orange)
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice (juice from about one small lemon)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp ground ginger
- ⅛ tsp ground cinnamon
- Optional garnish: sliced strawberries, coconut flakes, fresh mint leaves
Prepare fresh ingredients by washing and de-stemming strawberries and squeezing fresh juice from the orange and lemon. Add strawberries, yogurt, coconut milk, orange and lemon juice, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and ginger to a blender and blend until you have a smooth and creamy consistency. Serve immediately or place in refrigerator to chill. Garnish with sliced fruit, coconut flakes, and mint.
Never Miss The Fiesta
Get 10 Snacks To Fuel & Energize You (it's FREE)!